Friday, November 25, 2011

Arms Wide Open S4 E10


Arms Wide Open S4 E10 (Alyssa's POV) "He's finally down." I announced as I made my way back into Tim and I's bedroom. It was the same night and it had taken nearly three hours to get Connor to go back to sleep. "Thank God," Tim replied, putting his arms around me. "I feel like we never have time for ourselves anymore. I miss you, Al." "I miss you too, Tim." I went on my toes to kiss his lips tenderly. His hands inched down to my lower back, and his fingers gripped onto my shirt. He pulled his lips away slowly, like he never wanted the kiss to stop. "I'll be right back, gotta get a...y'know." And that I did. I bit my lip and smiled at him. "Kay." As he was leaving I went to our bed and laid down patiently. (Tim's POV) I went to the bathroom, washed my hands and slipped a condom in the back pocket of my jeans. I decided to brush my teeth and when I was finished I swung the bathroom door open. "Ready?" I said seductively...only to find Alyssa asleep over the covers. I guess she really was exhausted. I went to her side of the bed and tucked her in, kissing her forehead softly before removing the condom in my pocket and placing it in the drawer of my bedside table. Yet another sexless night, and I was beginning to get extremely agitated. Yes, I do realize that it's the shortest episode of all time. But I've had the flu all weekend and I still have extreme writer's block on this. So, I'm sorry. Hopefully the episodes of my other series won't be as short. I'm sorry On the Line ...

Carlisle Atv Tires Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links